I took Robyn’s Intuitive Communication class so I could better communicate with the land as part of my work. I had no idea there were so many ways to communicate! Experience is the best teacher and Robyn allows her class plenty of time to practice. If you want to expand your horizons and communicate with them I highly recommend taking Robyn’s Intuitive Communication class! – L.O., Seattle
As a trained intuitive, I took Robyn’s intuitive communication class to see what I could learn in terms of communicating with animals and other non-human consciousness. Robyn has a down-to-earth approach, and she teaches with fascinating stories and interactive exercises. I was surprised to not only learn about intuition, but how to listen with humility. Through Robyn’s stories of her communications with mountains and weather systems, I gained a sense of where we as humans fit in on this planet. I learned to see, hear, and feel past the surface of things I never gave a second thought to. The class opened my eyes to a different way of relating to the world, and for that I highly recommend it. – Diane, Seattle
Robyn has an engaging way of drawing you into the moment, holding you there and helping you express what has just happened. My expectations were to know when I was receiving messages. Robyn’s teaching prepares you for intuitive work and also managing the energy behind it. Come prepared for some fun and surprises. – Mary, Seattle
I’ve given over 50 workshops and talks in the Pacific Northwest and hosted my own radio show, Bridging the Paradigms, at News for the Soul Radio, the No. 1 rated international talk radio show, biweekly, June 2014 – June 2016. I have also been a guest on radio shows and developed videos.
I am currently exploring new radio show opportunities and developing online webinars through The Wellness Universe at Learn It Live. That includes radio show guest appearances.
I’m always open to opportunities to present to businesses, groups, and communities. Contact me to discuss your needs and how I can tailor a workshop or talk for you.
East West Bookshop, Seattle, WA
From 2010 to 2014 I conducted regular sessions in-house as a professional intuitive at this respected metaphysical bookstore, the largest in the greater Seattle area. I offered intuitive sessions, mediumship, and animal communication. I also regularly taught workshops on intuitive development, space clearing, and the human-animal bond.
Some of My Appearances
My workshops and talks emphasize intuition as a practical skill everyone can learn to use. When you tap your intuition you:
- Create your best self
- Achieve personal and business insights
- Build a richer life with your animal companions
- Connect to your deceased loved ones and manage grief
- Create a more comfortable home
- Build a more prosperous business
My interview in the Seattle magazine, Ville. People and Pets issue. March 2017.
“Pet Talk” discusses my work as an animal communicator dealing with family harmony issues as well as lost, ill, and dying animals. PLUS that question we all want answered: do our animals reincarnate with us?
Intuition / Healing Circles, Seattle, WA
- Cosmic Cafe with Todd Rohlsson and friends. Healing circle. Dec. 28, 2015.
- Monthly Intuitive Soul Connections Circle. Intuitive development and healing circle in person and via Skype.
- Monthly Creative Circle. For writers, artists, photographers, entrepreneurs—anyone who has a project/idea, wants to partner with it to excel, wants coaching to develop it, and is willing to share with others. In person or via Skype.
Talks on the Human-Animal Bond
- Animals, the Afterlife, and Reincarnation. An inspirational, informative talk and Q&A on how and why our animals reincarnate with us. Mystical Winds Holistic Fair, Everett, WA. Feb. 11, 2107.
- Bridging Species. Book signing and talk on living the human-animal bond. Seattle area, 2010-2011
- Living the Human-Animal Bond. Northwest Women’s Show. Seattle, March 2011.
- Animals Our Healers. Joined six other authors for a panel on how animals matter in our lives. East West Bookshop, November 2012.
Talks on Space Clearing
- Using Intuition for Space Clearing. Body Mind Spirit Expo, Portland, OR, March 2012.
- How to Create Healthy Homes and Businesses. Talk at Dena Marie’s A Taste of Health and Inspiration, Seattle, 2012, and 2013. Alki Arts, Seattle, 2013. New Renaissance Bookshop, Portland, OR 2013. East West Bookshop, Seattle, WA, 2012 and 2013.
Talks on Using Intuition
- Using Intuition in Business. EWomen Network, Central Washington chapter, Ellensburg, WA, Aug. 2013.
- Claiming Home: From Lemuria and Atlantis to Life on Earth. The One Gathering, a lecture/healing/musical event. Washington Hall, Seattle. June 2, 2013.
- Ask an Intuitive Panel. Moderator for 5-member panel of fellow intuitives on our work, including personal choice, demonstration, and Q&A. Seattle, East West Bookshop, Feb. 23, 2014.
- Understanding Our Energy Boundaries. What are energy boundaries? How can we keep them healthy? A talk with practical exercises to health care professionals at ReVitalizeU in Marysville, Washington. Sept. 24, 2014.
- Crystals as Art. Seattle. Alki Arts Art Gallery, March 2011.
Workshops on the Human-Animal Bond
- Animal Communication Workshop. Seattle, WA. Multiple locations, 2011-present.
Workshops on Space Clearing
- Using Intuition for Space Clearing. East West Bookshop, July 2012. East West Bookshop in Seattle, 2012 and 2013. Vision Quest Bookstore in Everett, WA, 2013. New Renaissance Bookshop in Portland, OR, 2013.
- Clearing Ourselves, Clearing Our Spaces. How to embrace an expansive mindset to create cooperative, vibrant intuitive partnerships with the spaces we live and work in as we clear ourselves and them. Women of Wisdom Community Connections, “Flow Creatively in Time, Space, and Nature.” Seattle, Sept. 21, 2013.
Workshops on Using Intuition
At Bastyr University, Kenmore, WA—the nation’s leading naturopathic university
- How to Develop and Maintain Your Intuitive Energy Boundaries. Workshop with 6.5 CEUs for health care professionals. October 3, 2015. May 15, 2016. October 1, 2016.
- Tapping and Using Your Intuition. Workshop with 6.5 CEUs for health care professionals. May 14, 2016. September 24, 2016.
At Other Venues
- Meet and Work with Your Spirit Guides. Guided meditation, hands-on exercises, and the truth about spirit guides. Seattle, October 2016.
- Meet Fallon, Explore Your Intuitive Partners. East West Bookshop in Seattle, 2012, and New Renaissance Bookshop, Portland, OR, 2012.
- Intuitive Communications Workshop. East West Bookshop in Seattle, Seattle area, New Renaissance Bookshop, Portland, OR, 2010 – 2013.
- Planetary Connection and Our Intuitive Selves. How we live in a mindset of equality with all life, in harmony with our animals, homes, businesses, gardens, and land and weather systems. East West Bookshop, May 2013.
- Monthly Planetary Connection Circles. Monthly gatherings at East West Bookshop to discuss audience interests. Monthly since June 2013.
- Being Intuitive in a Practical World. Three-hour workshop on practical ways to develop your intuition, including theory and exercises, plus using intuition to relate to animals, the spaces we live and work in, our beloved dead, and land and weather systems. East West Bookshop, September 2013. New Awakenings, Battle Ground, WA, September 28, 2013.
Workshops on Publishing and Writing
- Write on the Sound Writers Conference. Manuscript Evaluations and Easy Writer Fast Fun Storytelling Workshop, Edmonds WA, 2010.
- How to Write and Publish Your Book. Multiple group seminars and individual presentations, Seattle area, 2010 – 2011.
- Easy Writer Fast Fun Storytelling Method. Multiple group seminars and individual coaching seminars, Seattle area, 2009-2013.
- Storytelling Basics. Six week writing class, covers the basics of storytelling from plot to character development in lecture, shared writing, easy homework. Multiple times in the Seattle area, 2007-2013.
© 2010-2017 Robyn M Fritz